The ELU is able to assist Faculties, Schools, Programmes or individual Module/Course teams with the development of e-learning generally or a specific aspect of e-learning, on a consultancy basis.
Examples of this kind of work might include:
- A Faculty interesting in exploring the best approaches to the development of digital literacy among their students.
- A School who would like to develop new modes of feedback.
- A course team that would like to develop a part or all of their module as a distance taught course or a MOOC.
- A School that wants to provide tablet computers to all students but needs guidance as to best practice in organising this.
- Development of policy around a School’s adoption of an opt-out lecture capture service
Please get in touch with us if you would like to discuss e-learning on a broader and/or strategic level.